absobloominglutely

rafting my stream of consciousness...
mostly meandering with occasional cataracts

03 September 2006

percolating

…today...hmmm...realizing in a
more clear manner…that my anger
is telling me there is something
within that I am avoiding seeing
clearly or which I am fearful of…

any anger I allow to be triggered
by the words and actions of others
has nothing to do with them…it is
a mirror being held up to me about
ways I am not being true to myself…
that in some way I am clinging to
acting from fear rather than love…
…of betraying myself in the process

I haven’t been angry today… I
saw the anger of another and had this
realization about my anger…think
it may be true of anger as a whole for
all who experience it…as individuals,
groups, even societies and nations…

hmmm…this is an interesting day
for thinking… :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home