absobloominglutely

rafting my stream of consciousness...
mostly meandering with occasional cataracts

27 August 2006

Gratitude

I have been whelmed the past few days with a deep sense of gratitude for many blessing that I have experienced, heard of and recognized in our family. A moment to say hearfelt thanks to our Father who with lovingkindness keeps watch over us.

I am thankful for a flourishing year for our Emma and for the preservation and restoration of our dear Lauriann.

I am thankful for the joys of getting to know our Andrew.

I am thankful for the fabulous, though brief, opportunity to reunion with all who could attend.

I am thankful for the delight in reconnecting with Tara.

I am thankful for the safety, health and tender mercy shown for Ashley and Brighton.

I am thankful for the compassion and competence of those working with my mum.

I am thankful for the perfectly answered prayers on Bruce's behalf.

I am thankful for all the other countless ways in which prayers, fasting, sincere wishes, long pondering, and heartfelt desires have been considered and blessed for each member of this far-flung clan.

Today, I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home